Monday, January 9, 2017

On the edge of a cliff
Held up by the clouds
That hide the gaping mouth
Of oblivion

In the middle of a street
Run over
And buried
into a silence that looms over
all the noises
That run around like confused ants

Swaying on one leg
Hanging from a precarious branch
Risking life and truth..
I speak...

These words
that my breath carries
Sometimes from the depths of heart
Sometimes more immediate
Than a moment's sparkle in the eye

Though vapoury,
Like the tricks of a dream,
They are not like a mist
That never was

My lips only move
It is my heart that hopes
To relieve its ancient wound
 Through the ceaseless bleeding of words

Raining or trickling
A storm or a breeze
I uttered
only so that you hear

I uttered
only to breach
The unsurpassable walls
Of my body

No comments:

Post a Comment